Thursday, May 8, 2008
Dia de la Tierra
On Earth Day, my friend Tes and I led a community activity in our training town for the 4 to 6 graders at our school.
First the kids made posters about "Dia de la Tierra" and what it means to protect the environment.
Here is a poster with "Reducir, Reusar, Reciclar."
Here I am, providing some guidance.
And here's Tes, working with a group that made cut-outs of the globe.
Afterwards, the students posed with their posters on the wall of the school.

The posters were very creative.
Next, we led a big Trash Pickup competition at the school.
All the kids raced to collect the most garbage.
We also gave them plastic bags to protect their hands.
Here I am with one group and their trash bag.
In the end, Tes and I were very happy and took a moment to pose with the artwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! So nice to see a photo of your pretty face!
Post a Comment